Our goal is to provide services that add value to our clients. We will utilize our experience as well as an independent quality assurance / quality control program when preparing documents.
With experience in areas of commercial, industrial, institutional, retail, transportation and public works, we have the experience to provide solutions that can save money and add value.
Values and Integrity
Our core belief is to provide quality services to our clients with the highest of values, ethics and integrity. We want our clients to understand that we will always have their best interest in mind.
What we offer
With the understanding that the range of services will vary from project to project; Valued Engineering’s core services are civil engineering, land planning, land surveying and mapping, utility research, planning and relocations. All phases of work from concept design to 100% construction documents have stringent, independent quality control methods in place. The consulting services that are offered include the following:
- Design and processing of on-site grading, street, sewer, storm drain, signage and striping, water and utility improvement plans
- Utility infrastructure research and relocation planning, design and agency coordination
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and Standard Urban Stormwater Mitigation Plans (SUSMP). Qualified SWPPP Developer for the California Storm Water Quality Association is on staff.
- Land planning and entitlement services including tract maps, parcel maps, lot line adjustments, zone changes, conditional use permits and variances
- Field survey services include boundary, architectural, topographic and A.L.T.A. surveys, as well as aerial mapping and construction control
- Legal descriptions and exhibit map/plat preparation
- Right-of-way engineering
- Construction Management services, including cost estimating, scheduling, value engineering, constructability reviews, utility permit coordination and construction monitoring.
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Boundary and design topographic surveys
- Legal descriptions and mapping (Lot Line adjustments, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Records of Surveys, easements, etc)
- Right-of-way engineering
- Conceptual development and site planning
- Design development (processing plans through planning commission approval)
- Construction documents (public improvements and on-site improvements)
- Construction administration
- Specifications writing
- WQMP/SUSMP and SWPPP preparation and monitoring (QSP / QSD)
- Environmental processing
- Utility coordination
- Public and private development
- Value engineering / Quality control, quality assurance
- Plan checking
- Bid support analysis & Constructability review
- Document control and contract management
- Plan processing
- Design-bid-build & design-build project implementation